[bksvol-discuss] Re: John's list of books added to the collection.

  • From: Marilyn Beasley <mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 16:25:47 -0400

Hi Cindy.

I apologize, the synapses aren't all firing today, I have questions about your latest email. Feel free to stop me when I get confusing. I clicked on your below Wish List link and the third book is FRACTURED by Karin Slaughter added 7/1/09, Murder/Mystery. Does that mean that someone requested it be added to the Wish List on 7/1/09? Also, above the actual list it says the books will be deleted from the Wish List once it is ascertained that they are being scanned and proofread? Am I getting this right? The reason I ask is because Shannon D. scanned that (FRACTURED) recently and I'll be proofreading it very soon. It says this on the To Be Scanned List. So when I'm about to proofread something I or the scanner should check the Wish List and ask that the book be removed from the Wish List because It is being taken care of? I'm not complaining, not in any way,
I just had no idea about this at all and I want to do it right.

I would also like to request that John Imarino's list be emailed to me every day. Is this where I request this? Or should I be writing to John? I don't know his email address.

Thank you very much for your help.

Marilyn
mbeasley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

On Jul 11, 2009, at 3:57 PM, Cindy wrote:

Thank you. I was about to post a second time., so I'lluse your post to do it.

May I remind people that John Imarino has been posting here, and emailing directly to those who asked him, an up-to-date list of books added to the collection. I know it takes a fair amount of time to compile, since I did it before. When I became unable to continue he stepped in with his list which is even better than mine was, as he includes genre and all kinds of good information. It would be a shame to have his efforts go to waste. You can, I believe, have his list daily in your email,--or checking for it here is a one-step process and it's not necessary to go to the bookshare site.

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books- being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: