[bksvol-discuss] Re: John's list of books added to the collection.

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 15:22:42 -0500

I've not seen this list from John Imarino. Are you saying that it is posted on the volunteer list or somewhere else?

Thanks,

Melissa

Cindy wrote:
Thank you. I was about to post a second time., so I'lluse your post to do it.

May I remind people that John Imarino has been posting here, and emailing directly to those who asked him, an up-to-date list of books added to the collection. I know it takes a fair amount of time to compile, since I did it before. When I became unable to continue he stepped in with his list which is even better than mine was, as he includes genre and all kinds of good information. It would be a shame to have his efforts go to waste. You can, I believe, have his list daily in your email,--or checking for it here is a one-step process and it's not necessary to go to the bookshare site.

Cindy

Wish List (i.e., books wanted added to the collection) and books-being-scanned list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: https://wiki.benetech.org/display/BSO/Books+Being+Scanned+List

        *From:* Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
        </mc/compose?to=Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
        Date: 07/10/09