[bksvol-discuss] Re: John's list of books added to the collection.

  • From: "Mike and Lori Castner" <mandlcastner@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Jul 2009 19:30:06 -0700

Hi John,
Would you please add me to your new books list?
Thanks in advance.
Mike Castner
----- Original Message ----- From: "John Immarino" <johni2@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
        From: Chela Robles <cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx>
        Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: petition to put the new books
        back on the front page
        To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Date: Saturday, July 11, 2009, 11:03 AM

        Honestly, I prefer what John Imarino does, no offense and
        sorry John if I spelled your name wrong, Chela

            Date: 07/10/09
            07:05:00

put the word 'unsubscribe' by itself in the subject line. To get a list of available commands, put the word 'help'
            by itself in the subject line.

            A Good Credit Score is 700 or Above. See yours in just 2
            easy steps!

(http://pr.atwola.com/promoclk/100126575x1221823300x1201398714/aol?redir=http://www.freecreditreport.com/pm/default.aspx?sc=668072&hmpgID=62&bcd=JulystepsfooterNO62)