[bksvol-discuss] Re: JAWS and the PageBreak Issue

  • From: "Sandi Ryan" <sjryan2@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 16:57:48 -0600

Hi Mary,

Thanks. What I ended up doing was rebooting. Then I discovered that the clipboard menu had, for some reason, been added to my screen. When I got rid of that, things went back to normal--including the page breaks! Whew!

Thanks much!
Sandi

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>