[bksvol-discuss] Re: JAWS and the PageBreak Issue

  • From: "Mayrie ReNae" <mayrierenae@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 Nov 2011 12:03:00 -0800

Hi Sandi,

Uh, so what you're saying is that your page breaks moved?  Are they hard or
soft page breaks?  If you do a "find" for ^m does it take you to where you
think the page break shouldn't be?  I have no idea how they would move.  I'm
stumped.  But I wonder if I'm misunderstanding the problem. I'm sorry.  It's
apparent that I'm not helping.

Mayrie