[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is there a way to see list of latest English books?

  • From: socly@xxxxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 01 Jul 2006 03:07:23 -0500

Barbara,

Jake has on his site a list of the latest English books added each day. I copy
his list, with his permission, and post them on both the bookshare and bksvol
lists every night. I'm surprised you haven't seen them. Jake keeps a list of
the latest hundred, I think. I only post the ones added that day.

At the end of the list I include the way to get to Jake's site, which I've put
below.

Cindy

Jake's page with many other useful lists: www.jbrownell.com

TinyURL to Jake's list of English-language books added each day:
http://tinyurl.com/gmq9y

URL to Jake's list of English ?language books added each day
http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titl
estring=&authorstring=&sort=4&language=en&qu
ality=0&category%5B%5D=0&operation=submit&submit