[bksvol-discuss] Re: Is there a way to see list of latest English books?

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2006 11:40:52 -0700 (PDT)

Ah. I had noticed that when I clicked on the list at
Jake's site it looked like the Advanced Search--sort
of. And I did forget to mention to Barbara that one
has to sign in to use Jake's site. When I've used the
Advance Search I use it to quickly look for a
particular title or author. I never noticed that there
was a list of new books. I always get my list from
Jake's site.

And it was your suggestion that has led me to include
his URLs every time I post the books added list.
smile. I'll have to look more carefully at the Avanced
Search next time. smile

Cindy

http://www.bookshare.org/web/BooksByAdvancedSearch.html?titl

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default.asp