[bksvol-discuss] Re: I's as 1's on Victor Reader Stream

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:32:14 -0600

I realize it is a very common scanning error. I've seen it many times in books I've scanned or proofed. However, since it doesn't appear when reading the xml file of the same book, it certainly makes me wonder why it does on the Stream.

Melissa Smith

On 3/11/2010 7:26 PM, Jill O'Connell wrote:
As a Bookshare volunteer, I can tell you that this is a very common scanning error. So I don't think it's a screen problem but simply one caused by the scanner and not caught by the proofreader. Jill
----- Original Message ----- From: "Melissa Smith" <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>