[bksvol-discuss] Re: I's as 1's on Victor Reader Stream

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:57:58 -0500

I did notice that and assumed that it was in the text itself. I just recently made a quality report that a certain publisher quality book had an occasional I read as a 1. It was only occasional though. For the most part I was read as I.

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the world"
Virginia Woolf

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: