[bksvol-discuss] Re: I's as 1's on Victor Reader Stream

  • From: Melissa Smith <mdsmith25@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 11 Mar 2010 19:03:40 -0600

That's the weird thing with mine, too. Not every I is read as a 1. Many are read as they should be. It is going to take some more tracking down to figure out exactly what triggers this, and, unfortunately, I'm getting ready to go out of town. I was about to make a quality report myself, but decided to see what was going on with other ways of reading.

Melissa Smith
On 3/11/2010 6:57 PM, Roger Loran Bailey wrote:
I did notice that and assumed that it was in the text itself. I just recently made a quality report that a certain publisher quality book had an occasional I read as a 1. It was only occasional though. For the most part I was read as I.

"As a woman I have no country. As a woman my country is the world"
Virginia Woolf

The Militant:
http://www.themilitant.com
Pathfinder Press: