[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introduction/Possibly Difficult Question...

  • From: "Jackie McBride" <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 08:16:44 -0700

Chris, u wrote:
btw, did your gift subscription start working?

No, not that I know of--they certainly haven't notified me to that
effect. Glad u got it working. Let me know anytime I can help. Those
low quality paperbacks can be a pain both in terms of going thru the
doc feeder & in terms of proofreading.

Blessings.

Jackie McBride
& Check out my homepage at: