[bksvol-discuss] Re: Introduction/Possibly Difficult Question...

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 24 May 2008 23:36:31 -0700 (PDT)

Oh, Chris. I was practically in tears after reading your sad story--no kidding.
I normally wouldn't have read the whole thing, it being about technical things
that I don't need to know and can't help with, but your first paragraph made me
so happy--you and your wife are exactly the kind of people we need for so many
"nerdy" books. I kept reading hoping that the ending would be positive and you
were ready to go. Sigh.

I hope you get the advice you need.

G.Cindy