[bksvol-discuss] Re: Improvements to website speed and book quality reporting procedures

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2012 14:55:48 -0700 (PDT)

Wonderful nwews about faster speeds. Thanks to everyone. I can't tell how
quickly my check-in of a book went, because there was no notice on the page;
not until I returned, some time later (a day or two) to do a renewal did I
ntice that my book had been successfully checked in.

TinyURL.com/752cyrs

"Passion is a great motivator. Music is a life-long learning experience."
--
Chela Robles
Facebook/Linked-In/E-mail: cdrobles693@xxxxxxxxx Windows Live Messenger: