[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm putting in the darn page numbers!

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:35:37 -0700

Congratulations! It's true as someone pointed out that future readers may never know the hard work you put in, but they will benefit without knowing all the same. We all benefit from the hard work of others in many ways without really taking it into consideration most of the time. So I'm glad you are doing it whether anyone who reads your submission thinks about it or not. Doing quality work is something to take pride in for its own sake,whether other people recognize it or not.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Allison" <bookshare_girl@xxxxxxx>