[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm putting in the darn page numbers!

  • From: "Evan Reese" <mentat1@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 20:10:50 -0700

I tend to leave them wherever they were printed, but that is a matter of preference. I have heard good reasons for moving them to the top, but I'm not sure that that is always necessary. So I definitely make sure they are all there, but tend not to move them, except to put one at the top of a page to protect the headings for new chapters and such.

Evan

----- Original Message ----- From: "Bob" <rwiley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>