[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm putting in the darn page numbers!

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 8 Oct 2007 19:59:58 -0700 (PDT)

Allison--

I was going to tell you just to put it up with a note
to hold for me, but I was waiting to get through with
all my mail and see if Jamie wanted it.

It would take me a while to get to it, because I have
5  4 books, one or two of which are long, to do first,
but it sounds like an amusing book and I'll be happy
to validate it and put in the page numbers, missing
lines, etc.

Cindy