[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm probably gonna quit.

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 12 Aug 2009 22:43:18 EDT

I am not sure if the complaint is actually missing pages or is missing page
numbers. If it is the latter they can just be typed in manually.

                                                                  "Can a
nation be free if it oppresses other nations? It cannot." Vladimir Lenin

http://www.pathfinderpress.com
                 _

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm probably gonna quit.
Date:
8/12/2009 10:40:25 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

I have noticed that there have been page number issues before with my books
and both scanner and proofer see them.  Not sure if it's an engineering
thing
or not.

Hugs, please don't give up!

Amber

Book blog:
consented to my own ruin, to your ruin, and to the ruin of our children. I
give
John Adams
E-Mail:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx