[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm probably gonna quit.

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:35:20 -0700 (PDT)

Mayrie,

Your comment about possibly the light near edge of the scanner made me think.
Gwen, try opening the book to the page you want to scan and place it in the
middle of the scanner if you can. Press firmly on the spine of the book,  do
preview. Move the outline to surround the page and not cut off any words--Then
hit scan. And try not to move the book. rtin. That's sometimes hard to do. f
course all of this might be hard to do if you're blind. Do you or Bob have any
sight?

If that doesn't work, don't give up. Do the best you can and you and I can work
together, if there's no hurry for the books to get into the collection..

list available at sites below

Books Being Scanned List: