[bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm probably gonna quit.

  • From: "gwen tweedy" <gstweedy@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 12:40:18 -0500

No I'm not that person thanks

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Donna Goodin
  To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Thursday, August 13, 2009 6:42 AM
  Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: I'm probably gonna quit.

  Hi Gwen,

  You're not per chance the person who scanned The Spiritualist? If you are, I
think I can help you. The problem with the book was a really tiny one, it was
just one that I couldn't fix without a hard copy of the book. If you are that
person, and you want to write me off-list, my email addie is goodindo@xxxxxxxx

  And if you're not that person, don't give up! We'll help you get the problem
sorted out.
  Best,
  Donna