[bksvol-discuss] I'm Back!

  • From: "Jana Jackson" <jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 12 Dec 2005 19:30:29 -0600

Hi, everyone!  Just a quick note to let you know that I'm back from Holland,
and I'm actually back in my house!  Praise God! <Smile>  Actually I've been
home for a week, but I had some trouble getting FreeLists.org to let me out
of Vacation mode.  All is well now, and it feels great to be home!

The trip was a lot of fun, although my legs were swollen most of the time,
so much so that I wasn't able to do much souvenir shopping or sightseeing.
I did manage to buy some chocolate on the way to Wales and then again at the
London airport.  Unfortunately, I wasn't able to buy any of the Dutch
chocolate, although the chocolate spread that was on our tables at nearly
every meal was awesome!  You can put it on bread or crackers.  It's good
with peanut butter, too. <Smile>

I collect Christmas ornaments, and I wanted to buy some from both England
and Holland, but was not able to do so.  However, I was able to find some
great ones in Wales.  One of them is a crown like Princess Diana wore, I
think.  The other is a little Welsh lady.  Friends are coming over to help
me decorate for Christmas tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to finding a
prominent place on my tree for them. <Smile>

Thanks for all the encouraging words over the past couple of months.  I'm so
glad to be home, and I'm so glad that this ordeal is finally over!
Blessings to all!

Jana

Jana Jackson
Director Of Training
Indigo Logix, LLC
Direct: (615)661-5254
E-mail: jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Web Site: http://www.indigo-logix.com

For information about Jana's music ministry, visit her web site at
http://www.janajackson.com/.

Need to plan a vacation or business trip?  Jana's new on-line travel agency,
JJM Travel, offers some of the best deals on the Internet for airfares,
hotels, last-minute getaways, and more!  For all of your travel needs, visit
http://1793084.prttravel.com.  To log in, type the ID number 1793084.  To
learn how you too can save up to 90% on all of your travel, visit
http://jjm.gttrends.net.  Jana is happy to answer any questions you might
have concerning this exciting opportunity to work and have fun at the same
time.  If you have questions, feel free to e-mail her at
jana@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx