[bksvol-discuss] I'm Back

  • From: Sensation Experience Official <sensationexperience.official@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 22 May 2014 04:06:18 -0700

Hi guys,
I'm just writing to let you know that due to a water spill I had with one of my computers, I was stuck without a computer for a whole month. The only desktop I have access to right wasn't able to get internet until we moved it a few hours ago. I was able to use a disc enclosure to successfully take the Mac apart and plug the hard drive into my desktop and back up all of my data.
So, I'm just letting everyone know that I am back now.
Take care,
-Ulysses