[bksvol-discuss] ISDN Numbers.

  • From: "Sk22" <sk22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 00:00:11 -0800

Hi,

I am trying to check in a book I have proofed. This is the first book I have done. The ISDN number is
different in the RTF file from the information supplied with the book when I
try to check it in.

The number that is listed with the other information about the book when I
try to check it in is

ISBN-13:
9781561453672

and the number in the actual file is