[bksvol-discuss] Re: ISDN Numbers.

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: sk22@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2011 08:29:15 -0500

Hi all,

Well, first of all, you want the ISBN number, that's B as in book or bravo, not D as in data or Delta.

If the number in the text is different from the number in the Bookshare file, then I'd check out the info by going to Amazon or your local library and checking the number against what they have. Sometimes there are two ISBN numbers, one with 13 chars and one with ten chars. If the number you have in the RTF file is ten chars instead of thirteen, then I'd leave the number the same in the bookshare info. If the numbers are both thirteen chars long, then, I'd go to Amazon or whatever and check it out. I'd correct the number in the Bookshare info to match the text and/or Amazon or wherever.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring