[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I've lost my donkey

  • From: "Julie Morales" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 16:00:59 -0500

HI, Kelly. someone could have downloaded it who's not on this list. Asking for
it to be released is great, but you still run the risk that the person who took
it may not be here. This list represents only a small portion of the volunteer
community, unfortunately. I'm sorry you put so much work into it only to
possibly end up losing it. Take care.
Julie Morales
Life is a gift from God. What we do with it is our gift to Him.