[bksvol-discuss] Re: I think I've lost my donkey

  • From: "Pratik Patel" <pratikp1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 01:37:36 -0500

Kelly,

Typically, when your time expires, the book automatically is returned to the
validation list.  It may be picked up by someone else there.  It appears to
have happened to you.  If the person who picked up the book sees your
message on this list, there is a chance that it will be returned and you
will have another chance to pick it up again.  But not all volunteers
subscribe to this list and you may not be able to have it back if the
volunteer completes the validation prior to uploading.

Hope this helps.

Pratik

Pratik Patel
Director, CUNY Assistive technology Services (CATS)
The City University of New York
pratik.patel@xxxxxxxxxxxx

  _____