[bksvol-discuss] I think I found the hard drive.

  • From: "Roger Loran Bailey" <rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 19 Nov 2011 18:01:25 -0500

Okay, I took the old computer apart. It would have been easier with a crow bar,
but I did not have a crow bar. I got it apart with a screw driver and a lot of
prying. I am sure that there is an easier way, but I don’t know it. There
seemed to have been a paucity of screws. I think I found the hard drive. At
least I have not found anything else that might be it. It seems to have a brand
name of Seagate on it. It measures 5.5 by 4 inches. Can you send me one of
those adaptors, Mike?