[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Want to thank Book Mouse

  • From: Jane <juanitatighan@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 10:53:24 -0400

Based on your mentioning of the book I downloaded it. I love very good
descriptions and images like that.Thanks to you and Susan and BookMouse for all
the hard work.

Jane

On Sep 19, 2015, at 10:04 PM, Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I want to thank Book Mouse but can't find her real name and that's what she's
in my email address book under She did a BSO, to correct teh navigation of
my proof of Medal of Honor: Portraits of Valor(I forget now who scanned it
but she did an impressive job -- it was a huge book) (the rules had changed
from when the book was first scanned and I prooffed it. But Book Mouse did
more than simply correct the navigation. She not only retained the
descriptions of the medal of Honor winners I'm sorry they're so detailed --I
wouldn't do them that way again) and the numerous other illustrations over
which I and Susan Lumpkin labored so long (she edited them for me) But she
used a newer edition for her proof and added important and interesting
material, including men who won the Medal of Honor after the publication of
the original book. I highly recommend that anyone who has not yet read the
book do so and offer my heartfelt thanks to Book Mouse for her
extraordinary work