[bksvol-discuss] I Want to thank Book Mouse

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 19 Sep 2015 19:04:42 -0700

I want to thank Book Mouse but can't find her real name and that's what
she's in my email address book under She did a BSO, to correct teh
navigation of my proof of *Medal of Honor: Portraits of Valo*r(I forget now
who scanned it but she did an impressive job -- it was a huge book) (the
rules had changed from when the book was first scanned and I prooffed it.
But Book Mouse did more than simply correct the navigation. She not only
retained the descriptions of the medal of Honor winners I'm sorry they're
so detailed --I wouldn't do them that way again) and the numerous other
illustrations over which I and Susan Lumpkin labored so long (she edited
them for me) But she used a newer edition for her proof and added important
and interesting material, including men who won the Medal of Honor after
the publication of the original book. I highly recommend that anyone who
has not yet read the book do so and offer my heartfelt thanks to Book
Mouse for her extraordinary work