[bksvol-discuss] Re: I Want to thank Book Mouse

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <grandcyn77@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Sep 2015 23:12:24 -0700

Thanks, Susan. No illustrations in Freedom hall as yet. I hope people
enjoyed the Christmas books
Cindy

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 7:14 PM, Susan Lumpkin <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
wrote:

Hi Cindy,

Of course, I’ll always continue to edit for you and I’m glad when people
enjoy what I assisted you with as well. You’re always fun to work with and
I gain knowledge which is an added benefit.

Susan