[bksvol-discuss] Re: Huray, it works!

  • From: Rogerbailey81@xxxxxxx
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:30:06 EDT

We were actually told that it would be repaired on March 25. That is not
quite here yet. Perhaps we are seeing the fix being deployed.

                  "Philosophers have merely interpreted the world in various
ways; the point is to change it." Karl Marx

table with 2 columns and 6 rows
Subj:
[bksvol-discuss] Re: Huray, it works!
Date:
3/24/2009 11:00:17 PM Eastern Daylight Time
From:
amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx
To:
bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent from the Internet
(Details)
table end

Uh... Actually, hate to rain on your parade, all, but I still can't click on
my name and have stuff come up.

Amber

Book blog:
John Adams