[bksvol-discuss] Two books submitted

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 23:05:10 -0400

O.k. so yeah it has been a long couple of days, sigh. And tomorrow is wednesday, thank goodness.

Here are my two contributions to alleviating the crisis.

Ghosts of Erie county And Other Strange Tales

Title is pretty descriptive, smile.

A Tale of Time City
By Dianna Wynne Jones

Both a fantasy and a Sci Fi book, this will appeal to young and old.

Get them while they are there, wink.  Smile.

And now it is past 11 need to go to bed will submit some more tomorrow.

Shelley L. Rhodes, M.A., VRT
And Guinevere: Golden Lady Guide Dog
guidinggolden@xxxxxxxxx
Guide Dogs for the Blind
Alumni Association
www.guidedogs.com

The people who burned witches at the stake never for one moment thought of their act as violence;
rather they thought of it as an act of divinely mandated righteousness.
The same can be said of most of the violence we humans have ever committed. -Gil Bailie, author and lecturer (b. 1944)