[bksvol-discuss] Re: How many words are 200?

  • From: Bud Schwab <budschwab@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 09 Sep 2007 07:27:16 -0700

Hi,
You don't go by words, you go by how many letters and that includes spaces also. I think it's very difficult to write anything that short and make it worthwhile.

BudAt 06:51 AM 9/9/2007, you wrote:
The last three books I submitted were kicked back because my short description - you know, the one that has to be under 200 words, were too long. Each description was under 100 to begin and the last 2 that were rejected were under 40. I finally got it down to 25 but really now! I think they want something else and we need a better description of what short is.

Amy
omsm

Bud Schwab
W 6 Z Y P