[bksvol-discuss] High school Musical Books

  • From: Anastasia Saridakis <anamatia81@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 21:08:37 -0700 (PDT)

Hell List,
I have a question about order of books. I have in my hands High school musical
books 1-5. I already scanned and edited 1 and 2. I'll subnit them in the near
future. I also have High school Musical two from the second movie and High
school musical 3 from the 3rd movie that's not even out yet. Should I do them
in order? Or would it be neat to have the High school musical 3 first sice the
moovie is fresh in the minds of the fans? opinions?
Anastasia