[bksvol-discuss] Fwd re scan list deletion

  • From: Cindy Rosenthal <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Oct 2008 23:56:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, Cindy.

I'm probably not going to scan The Tides of Time so can you please take it
off the list?
I have a hard cover book that contains three of this author's novels, the
other two of which are already in the Bookshare collection. I can't just
submit part of this book and I have tons of other books to scan so I'm
hoping someone else will scan it before I get to it.
Thank you.
Christina

AT
www.lljfm.net/bookshare/home.htm