[bksvol-discuss] Re: High school Musical Books

  • From: Ann Parsons <akp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 22 Oct 2008 10:21:24 -0400

Hi all,

Original message:
Hell List,
I have a question about order of books. I have in my hands High school musical books 1-5.

Hmmm, did I just hear The Devil's interval? I thought most of us were on our way up, not down. Hmmm, maybe I need to mend my ways?

I'm being assaulted by the sound of Night On Bald Mountain and that piece about The Devil, forget who wrote it, Verdi, maybe?

Hell list, eh? I better start praying, although my uncle told me a story once about a nun whose placement was loused up. She was sent down instead of up. She put in a frantic request for a transfer.

Well, seems the heavenly bureaucracy is just as slow as the earthly one. A month or two went by and poor Sister Mary What's'it was left in The Wrong place. Finally, the transfer came through, and she sent a short note to say that she was having too much fun and didn't want the transfer any more!

<smiling> If any of our clerical friends are reading this, I hope you will take it in the spirit in which it's meant.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring