[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a validation

  • From: Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Feb 2005 11:21:04 -0800 (PST)

Hi, Debra,

I don't understand the pages amissed thing. If you
don't hear from the submitter, and if my library had
the book (the 1962 edition you said?) I could provide
the pages, but I don't understand why the scanned
pages and the book pages are different, unless, of
course, the scanned edition is different from the one
you're using to compare while validating.

But as for the apostrophe instead of double-quotes, it
seems to be an English thing. I've had two books in
which the use of single quotes and double quotes have
been reveresed from what they are in the United
States. I've left them as they are and put a note in
the long synopsis that that's the situation.

Cindy

http://mail.yahoo.com