[bksvol-discuss] Help with a validation

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 07:59:54 -0600

Hi all,
I need some help with a validation.
I downloaded Best Laid Plans by Constance O'day-Flannery and there is an error in the ISBN. I found it on the internet but there are more numbers listed in the rtf copy of the book than what I found on Books A Million website.
I need to correcto the number because there are errors in the middle of it.
Could someone check the ISBN for this book or tell me how you would handle this situation?
I didn't see an email to contact the submitter.
Thanks,

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx