[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a validation

  • From: "stacey robinson" <staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 6 Nov 2007 20:40:55 -0600

Hi Cindy,
Thanks very much.

Stacey Robinson and GEB dog Chesley
staceyr75@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, November 06, 2007 7:03 PM
Subject: [bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a validation

Yes, Congratulations. Before I went looking I decided
to read through all the mail first in case someone had
already answered your question, and Susan did--so I'm
just going to add my congratulations to hers. smile

Grandma Cindy
--- Susan <slumpkin@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Stacey,

Isbn is not a required field. I looked up your book
on Amazon.com. The
numbers did not conform as they should have in
either edition of the book
so, if I were you, I'd just leave them out.
Congratulations on yor second
validation being added to the collection. Thanks for
your effort.

Susan