[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a table

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2007 21:43:22 -0700 (PDT)

Send it to me, Julie, and I'll see what I can do with
it. Can you send a photo or jpg of the table? Someone
sent me pictures of pages that needed work and I fixed
them separately in an rtf file.

Or do you want me to get the book? Is it the book by
Marder? One of my libraries has that but it will
probably take  while to get it from a difference
branch? Is the table essential, i.e., does it add to
the text or is it merely illustrative?

Cindy