[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a table

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Oct 2007 17:08:30 -0400

Thanks, Cindy. I appreciate it. I have a little vision and some of the pictures in that book are absolutely adorable! take care.

--
Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!

Grandma Cindy wrote:
I'll request the book today. Possibly I'll get it by
Wed. If not, I'm going out of town for a few days so
won't get it untul next week. I'll let you know when I
have it in hand.

It's a good idea. Then I can help you with any other
pages you have a problem with. smile

Cindy