[bksvol-discuss] Help with a table

  • From: Julie & Miss Mercy <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 01 Oct 2007 23:25:54 -0400

I need someone who's better at putting tables together than I am. I'm working on THE COMPLETE DOG OWNER'S MANUAL and I have a table that scanned as a complete mess. I can send the text to whoever is willing to work on this but it's giving me a headache! <smile> All I need is for the text to be put into some order that can be easier to understand than the muddled condition it's in now! Thanks. Take care.

Julie Morales
I sell Avon, All Mixed Up gourmet mixes and candles and other scents from Scentsational Delights. Ask me for more specific information if you're interested!
Currently in Winchester Regional, Virginia Partly Cloudy, 55°F Wind:ESE-110° at
3mph
W.W. 2 fighter pilots loading their planes with ammo would stretch the 50-caliber machine gun belts on the ground, measuring 27 feet. When all the ammo was expended at a target it was said to have gotten 'The Whole Nine Yards'