[bksvol-discuss] Help with a Difficult Book

  • From: Scott Rains <scottr@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 08:58:02 -0700

Volunteers,

As you know we try to speedily respond to all requests for textbooks. Thus the
special routing through the email address
schoolbookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx<mailto:schoolbookrequest@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

We currently have a request for a Latin book. Bookshare does not have any
proofreaders who are able to work with Latin. Collection development has asked
me to see if there is anyone among you who might want to take on some Latin
proofing. The book would be:

Cambridge Latin Course:  Unit 1:  Student's Text  4th edition (North American
Edition) by Pope, Stephanie  ISBN 9780521004343

Scott Rains