[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with a Difficult Book

  • From: Charisma <wishfulfish@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 8 Jun 2011 15:21:54 -0600

Scott and Valerie,

We used this curriculum for awhile and found little difference between
editions so in the meantime--before Valerie can get it done--the
person might want to try Unit I recorded at RFB&D / Learning Ally that
is the 2004 version (catalogue #GY467). At least he would have an
overall exposure to the book while they were waiting.

There are free online activities that may help but I cannot say for
sure because I don't have a typical screenreader such as JAWS that I
could use to test if it can be navigated properly. But if it could, we
found that much of the text was actually reproduced on the activities
page.
http://www.cambridgescp.com/Lpage_A.php?p=clc^top^home

Valerie--my library has the exact version in question so perhaps your
local library might as well, and you would not have to purchase it.
They keep up to date mostly because we have so many homeschoolers in
the area.

Charisma