[bksvol-discuss] Help with Forgotten Fire

  • From: "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 09:16:30 -0400

Hi you all,

Am filling a request that one of my students made for a book.

It scanned beautifully, but the Chapter titles must have been in a wierd
font.

I have the titles, and the names, for most of them figured out.

But if someone could get the book and let me know where Book One, Book Two,
and Chapter Twenty are, I would be really happy.  Want to make this as
excellent a book as I can.  Is a great read if you are interested in
survival stories during war.

Author is:
Bagdasarian, Adam.

Book Title: Forgotten Fire
New York, NY : Dorling Kindersley Publishing, c2000.

Thanks beyond these minor things the book is perfect so far.  Will finish it
and let you know how it comes out.

Shelley L. Rhodes M.A., VRT, CTVI
and Judson, guiding golden
juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx