[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with Forgotten Fire

  • From: Grandma Cindy <popularplace@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 8 May 2007 11:40:46 -0700 (PDT)

I've put in requests at two library systems. What a
sad subject. I hate ethnic, religious, racial hatreds.
What a wonderful worlds this would be if, as Rodney
King said, Can't we all just get along?

I'll let you when I get the book. If someone else gets
it more quickly, let me know. I think it may be
required reading in Los Angeles, because many copies
are out, but there are still 24 copies available and
I'm number one.

Cindy

--- "Shelley L. Rhodes" <juddysbuddy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>