[bksvol-discuss] Help with FineReader?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 18:56:30 -0400

Hi, all. I'm using FineReader Version 7 and an Opticbook 3600 and I'm having difficulty with a couple of books. Is there anyone on this list that uses the same scanner and software? If so, could I send you a couple of scanned pages so you can help me figure out what I'm doing wrong. I'm getting lots of junk characters, missing words, and letters replaced with junk characters.

Thanks.
Christina