[bksvol-discuss] Re: Help with FineReader?

  • From: "Christina" <greensleeves1@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 3 Oct 2008 23:11:36 -0400

Hi, Robert.
Donna wrote me back first and she suggested that I clean my scanner bed and bend back sections of the book to loosen the binding. One or both of these helped so I'm good to go... For now.
Thank you for responding so quickly though.  *Smile*
Christina (Who still has a lot to learn about scanning)

----- Original Message ----- From: "Robert Riddle" <captinlogic@xxxxxxxxx>