[bksvol-discuss] Have just submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 21:33:30 -0700

Hello everyone,

I have just submitted "The Moon Is Broken: a mother's story," by Eleanor Craig. It is in rtf format, and I corrected as I read, so there should be very few corrections needed. Page numbers and chapter headings have been protected. I'll paste part of the inside cover below.

        Happy validating.

Peace,
Mayrie

Ann Craig was the perfect daughterbright,
 beautiful, loving, giving. At home and in school,
 with family and with friends, she was a child
 that any mother could be proud of.

Then, as she was about to graduate with
 honors from an Ivy League university, Ann
 suffered a mental breakdown. After months
 at a prestigious psychiatric hospital, she
 recovered and seemed ready to resume a life
 destined for success and fulfillment. But
 instead, she suffered a relapseonly the first
 of many illusions shattered as Ann's life
 became a downward spiral of anorexia
 and drug addiction, ending ultimately in her
 death.

For any motherhelpless and frantically
 attempting to do something, anything, to
 helpthis would be a nightmare. But for
 Eleanor Craig, Ann's mother and a famed
 therapist-teacher who specializes in working
 with emotionally impaired young people,
 Ann's troubled life was a heartbreaking irony.