[bksvol-discuss] perhaps OT but perhaps not

  • From: "Amber Wallenstein" <amber.wallens@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 21 Apr 2007 23:47:21 -0400

I am interested in obtaining a Braille Tarot deck.  Does anyone know where I
could get one?  I am also interested in scanning books on Tarot, and other
such topics.  Did anyone find these books difficult to scan, because of the
pictures and such?
If any of you have info on Tarot, scanning books in this area, etc, I would be
appreciative if you contacted me.  I found a few books on Tarot on the site,
and anything else or any info you could give on books, etc, would be
appreciated.
thanks.
Amber
Book blog: