[bksvol-discuss] Have just submitted

  • From: Mayrie ReNae <mrenae@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: bksvol-discuss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 15:47:52 -0700

Hello Everyone!

I have just submitted "Danger Down Under" (Nancy Drew & Hardy Boys SuperMystery #22) By Carolyn Keene. The book has been read from cover to cover and the text proofread and scannos taken care of. I did, however, forget to protect chapter headings. Here is the blurb from the back cover.

        Happy Validating.

AMERICA'S HOTTEST TEEN DETECTIVES
 TEAM UP TO TAKE ON A DEADLY
THREAT TO THE AUSTRALIAN OUTBACK

Mick Devlin, who once sought to romance
 NANCY DREW, now seeks her help in solving a
 mystery. His good friend Nellie Mabo, an
 Australian Aborigine, has made a disturbing
 discovery. A tjuringa board, an ancient artifact
 sacred to her tribe, is missing. Nancy suspects
 Ian and Marian Royce, owners of an opal mine,
 who are feuding with Nellie's people over land
 rights. But Nancy's search for the lost tjuringa
leads to a sudden and startling revelation.

Meanwhile . . .

Nancy hooks up with FRANK and JOE HARDY
on a rugged hike into the outback. But the
expedition soon turns into a perilous confrontation
with raging brushfires, poisonous snakes, and
near-fatal gunshots. First, the trio learns that a
poacher is on the loose, killing off the country's
rarest species. Then comes news of a theft at the
opal minesa crime the Royces blame on Nellie
Mabo! Hot in pursuit of the real desert
desperadoes, Nancy, Frank, and Joe are directly
in the line of fire...
in
DANGER DOWN UNDER

Peace,